1. VOSA CORPORATION ex VOSA GROUP OF COMPANIES (VOSA) - a member of Vietnam National Shipping Lines (VINALINES) was established in 1957 in Haiphong and moved to Hochiminh City in 1993.
In 2006, our company has been equitized from the State-owned company to the Stock - Holding Company (Public Company) in which the main shareholder, Vinalines, holds 51% of the Charter Capital, other shareholders, the vietnamese and foreign investors including our staff, hold 49% .
2. VOSA is one of the first shipping agents in the Vietnam Shipping Industry. VOSA head office is located in Hochiminh city and has its national network of 14 branches offices at all ports of Vietnam and Hanoi capital.
VOSA is presently a full-fledged member of the following organizations : - The Baltic International Maritime Council (BIMCO) - Federation Internationale des Associations de Transitaires et Assimiles (FIATA) - International Air Transport Association (IATA) - Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) - The Vietnam Ship Agents and Brokers Association (VISABA) - The Vietnam Freight Forwarding Association (VIFFAS)
3. Vosa''''poss Organization Chart and branch offices: Please see the attached herewith.
4. General Director: Mr Vu Xuan Trung Tel : +84.8.38211290 Fax: +84.8.38214919 E-mail: email@example.com
5. Our Staff: We have the staff of over 700 persons including a group of experts and a professional, dynamic young staffs.
6. Our scope of business : - Shipping agency for all types of vessels - Shipbroking and chartering - Liner services and container handling - Inland Container Depot operations - Freight Forwarding. - Warehouse operations and logistics - Stevedoring service - Marine supply - Import and export of light industry goods, iron and steel, temporary import/re-export
7. The company charter capital: of the end of 2006 is USD 7.3 million.
8. Name of lines represented: NYK Line, Namsung Shipping Co.,Ltd, Tasman Orient Line, Sovreign Line, Grand China Shipping, POS